CloudCamp is an unconference where early adopters of Cloud Computing technologies exchange ideas. With so much going on in the industry, we need a place where we can meet to share our experiences, challenges and solutions. At CloudCamp, you are encouraged to share your thoughts and experience in several open discussions, as we strive for the advancement of Cloud Computing. End users, IT professionals and vendors are all encouraged to participate.
As usual CloudCamp London will be an opportunity to meet old and new friends, grab a beer or two ready for a few short interesting talks and then the lively unpanel debates, followed by networking accompanied by pizza and more beer!
The evenings proceedings will be MC'd by @swardley & @joebaguley.
As always the unconference will provide vendor neutral unbiased expert opinion, answering questions and discussing issues in a fun and educational way, along with the opportunity to network with cloud users, consultants and vendors. It is a forum where you can get your cloud questions answered in a unbiased way and meet people with real cloud experieince.
We keep vendor sales pitches to a minimum by giving the audience 'red cards' - if you don't like what the speakers are saying send them off!
- The Crypt , St James Church, Clerkenwell Close, London, EC1R 0EA.
Registration and networking from 6pm
- Introduction to CloudCamp Joe Baguley @joebaguley CTO EMEA VMware.
- Lightning Talks - short 5 minute educational, non-sales, and entertaining talks.
- John Davies @jtdavies - 'Blockbuster or Bullshit?...Probably BS'
- Anish Mohammed @anishmohammed - 'Bitcoin vs Blockchain'
- Kuan Hon @kuan0 - 'Big legal issues coming up for cloud'
- Dave Gorman IBM -'It's not all about mining' Blockchain networks that are public and anonymous achieve consensus by mining (Proof-of-Work). However, what if the network is private and the participants trusted? Dave tells us why consensus is not all about mining."
- TBC - let me know if you'd like to speak
- Unpanel - cloud experts volunteer to join the panel to answer questions from the floor
- From 8:30pm: Networking, drinks and pizza
- 9:30pm close
There's room for more sposnors to join these ;-)