Our second chapter meeting of 2017 will be held April 18th, 1:00-4:00pm, at the Ewald Conference Center in St Paul. Come out and join us for our informative presentations and great networking with your coworkers, colleagues and friends!
- Social networking: 1pm – 1:30pm
- President and Board opening statements: 1:30pm – 1:50pm
- Presentation: 1:50 – 2:40pm
- Break: 2:40pm-2:50pm
- Presentation: 2:50pm – 3:40pm
- Drawings and closing remarks: 3:40pm – 4pm
- Happy Hour
Right after the chapter meeting, join us at the Surley Brewing Co. for a happy hour social/networking opportunity and visit with your friends and colleagues.
[Presentation 1 - TBD]
[Presentation 2 - TBD]
Are non-members and guests welcome at meetings and events?
Yes, we welcome individuals at large from the security community to join us for any of our events. We simply ask that, after experiencing personally the value of our community at two events, individuals consider joining ISSA for the additional benefits that membership provides.
Why do we have to register to attend meetings and events?
Besides assisting the board with planning logistics for our events, registering for meetings and events, then checking in when you attend, provides you with self-service documentation you can print out to support your CPE credits if you are audited.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, printed tickets are not necessary, you will still be able to check in. However, having a printed or electronic copy of your ticket does speed up the check in process.
***Information/image release. By registering for this event, I agree that:
- I am allowing my contact information included in the registration to be shared with MN ISSA and I may be contacted by MN ISSA
- I grant MN ISSA and/or ISSA International the right to use any candid photos or videos taken during the event in future marketing and communication efforts, to include, but not limited to, websites, brochures, advertisements, magazines, newspapers, newsletters, emails, videos and web conferences.