Catch UP: Making appraisal work for your client
Tuesday, March 21, 2017 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PDT)
A webinar series for Policyholder Advocates
Making APPRAISAL work for your client
- Strategic decisions re: invoking, accepting or rejecting a demand for appraisal
- Picking your party appraiser and umpire
- Establishing the scope of issues to be appraised
- Winning in appraisal
- Post appraisal considerations
UP Executive Director Amy Bach in conversation with:
- R. Scott deLuise, SPPA (Broomfield, CO)
- J. Edward Kerley, Esq. (Oakland, CA)
A recording of the webinar will be available for purchase after the event at www.uphelp.org/catchup.
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to be a trustworthy and useful information resource and an effective voice for consumers of all types of insurance in all 50 states. We don't take money from insurance companies. We give you the straight scoop on insurance matters. Guide you through the claims process. Answer your questions. Fight for your rights.