Business 2 Business Networking Luncheon
A series of six (6) networking luncheons features vibrant speakers, engaging networking, various awards and drawings for prizes in a fun, collegial atmosphere.
- January 30, 2017 20 Under 40 Awards, Speaker Justin Bigart, Wisetail
- February 27, 2017 Market Update, speaker: Robyn Erlenbush, Owner/Broker ERA Landmark Real Estate
- March 27, 2017 MSU Athletic Director Leon Costello
- April 24, 2017 Bozeman Health's CEO John Hill and Jason Smith, executive director of the Bozeman Health Foundation.
The luncheons are presented by Business Journal events in conjunction with the following sponsors:
- Founding Sponsor: ERA Landmark Real Estate
- Presenting Sponsor: First Security Bank
- Business Sponsors: Bozeman Health, Ressler Chevrolet
- Awards Sponsor: Blackfoot
- In-Kind Sponsors: Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman, Mahoney Vineyards
Refunds: Refunds are available up to 1 (one) week prior to event; no refunds thereafter due to venue commitment. Please call 406.582.2699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Leslie McCleary 406.582.2699 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What time does the event start?
The luncheons start promptly at 11:30 am and ends at 1:00 pm.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, tickets are transferrable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, a printed ticket is required.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds:Refunds are available up to 1 (one) week prior to event; no refunds thereafter due to venue commitment. Please call 406.582.2699 or email email@example.com.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
The name on the ticket does not need to match the attendee.