Business 2 Business Networking Luncheon
A series of six (6) networking luncheons features vibrant speakers, engaging networking, various awards and drawings for prizes in a fun, collegial atmosphere.
- October 24, 2016 Athena Award, Keynote Speaker: Dr. Waded Cruzado, President of MSU.
- November 21, 2016 How Will We Grow? Panel: Bozeman Mayor Carson Taylor, MSU's Executive Director of Communications Tracy Ellig, Future-West Community Planner Randy Carpenter and a representative from the building industry.
- January 23, 2017 Market Update, speaker: Robyn Erlenbush, Owner/Broker ERA Landmark Real Estate
- February 27, 2017 20 Under 40 Awards speaker to be announced
- March 27, 2017 Bozeman Health's CEO John Hill and Jason Smith, executive director of the Bozeman Health Foundation.
- April 24, 2017 MSU Athletic Director Lou Costello
The luncheons are presented by Business Journal events in conjunction with the following sponsors:
- Founding Sponsor: ERA Landmark Real Estate
- Presenting Sponsor: First Security Bank
- Business Sponsors: Bozeman Health, Ressler Chevrolet
- Awards Sponsor: Blackfoot
- In-Kind Sponsors: Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman, Mahoney Vineyards
Refunds: Refunds are available up to 1 (one) week prior to event; no refunds thereafter due to venue commitment. Please call 406.582.2699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Leslie McCleary 406.582.2699 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What time does the event start?
The luncheons start promptly at 11:30 am and end at 1:00 pm.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, tickets are transferrable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, a printed ticket is required.
What is the refund policy?
Refunds:Refunds are available up to 1 (one) week prior to event; no refunds thereafter due to venue commitment. Please call 406.582.2699 or email email@example.com.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
The name on the ticket does not need to match the attendee.