Building a Company with Great Value
Are you thinking about retiring? Do you plan to transfer your business to a family member in the future? Would you like to understand all the options for selling or transferring your business?
Even if your decision is years away, the time to start planning for the sale or transfer of your business is now. According to Inc. Magazine; "Up to 75 percent of small companies in the U.S. will likely hang up a "for sale" sign during the next 5-10 years."
Our Trainer: Mike Maynard
Mike Maynard has desired to put this class together since he bought his father's business in the early 90's. His goal is for others to not have to repeat the same mistakes they made.
Mike is a Senior Profit Coach and Trainer for BDR. Prior to joining BDR, he was a third generation HVAC dealer who has bought and sold several businesses. In his work as a Profit Coach, Mike has helped several clients successfully transition their businesses to the next generation.
This class will cover:
- Types of buyers as well as the pros and cons of each
- Different deal structures and their characteristics
- Strategies to help you build value in your company now, so that it can be sold at the best possible price when the time comes
Who should attend:
- Continental Breakfast
- Buffet Lunch
- Break Snacks
- Class Binder
- Downloadable Forms
- You will be receiving a welcome packet that will include travel planning suggestions
- We recommend that flight arrangements be made 21-28 days before travel
- Your return flight should be scheduled after 5:00 pm
Here is what a previous attendee of the class had to say:
"I just attended BDR's new class "Bulding a Company with Great Value." The presentation, contect, tools & resources were first class. I have a clear vision of how to substantially increase the value of my business and have a focused action list of what I want to implement."
- Mark Stout of Stout Heating & Air
Save This Event
When & Where
Business Development Resources, Inc.
The premier provider of business training and coaching services to contractors. We offer business training classes across the United States and Canada and ongoing monthly business coaching through our Profit Coach program. We can help you drive profit and growth in your business. Ask us how!