Actions and Detail Panel
April 15 Electronics Recycling Collection Event - Fees Collected at Event
Sat, April 15, 2017, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM MDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
LOCATION: Metech Recycling, 500 W. 53rd Pl., Denver (From I-25, Exit 58th Ave.)
APPOINTMENT: Participation is by appointment only. Select your appointment time slot, then show up on April 15, 2017 at your scheduled appointment time with your electronic items. Appointment availability is on a first come, first served basis and only a limited number of appointments are available for this event.
FEE: $5 per vehicle, $10 for each television or monitor. Fee collected at event. The standard, non-event fee per television or monitor can range from $25 to $75.
SAMPLE EVENT PRICING:
- 2 laptops, 1 CPU, keyboards = $5
- 3 towers, 2 power surges, 1 scanner = $5
- 1 tv, 3 printers, mice, VCR = $10
- 1 tv, 1 monitor, 1 fax machine = $20
- 3 tv’s = $30
ITEMS ACCEPTED: Televisions, monitors, CPUs, laptops, printers, scanners, faxes, keyboards, mice, stereos, external hard drives & storage devices, cellular phones, telephones, DVRs, VCRs, digital cameras, video recorders, MP3 players, video game consoles, wires, cables and some small appliances such as microwaves. No size limits on televisions.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED: Air conditioners, refrigerators, large appliances, coffee makers, vacuums, blenders, humidifiers, toasters, smoke or carbon monoxide detectors, pressurized canisters, oil or gas devices, fluorescent bulbs, neon signs, car batteries, small button batteries or household batteries (rechargeable batteries okay).
QUESTIONS: Contact Denver Recycles at 311 (720-913-1311) or DenverRecycles@DenverGov.org.
EVENT PARTNERS: Metech Recycling, City & County of Denver, Denver Public Works, Denver Recycles and Denver Environmental Health.
- This event is open to Denver residents only. No commercial or business recycling. Be prepared to show proof of your Denver residency.
- For information on how to help save energy, visit the City's Denver Energy Challenge program at DenverEnergy.org.
- E-cycle Coupon pricing will not be honored at this event. Event pricing fees as posted above will apply to all attendees on April 15, 2017.
As a BAN e-Stewards Certified Electronics Recycler, Metech Recycling ensures that all client assets containing data are either sanitized prior to resale or are physically destroyed by means of pulverization or incineration. Hard drives pending potential resale are sanitized, verified and validated to NIST 800-88 & DOD 5220.22-M data erasure standards. Data containing devices that fail the sanitation process are physically destroyed.