March 1, 2017 - Tacoma, WA
CSTP is excited to be hosting the TPEP Best Practices Colloquium on March 1, 2017. We are inviting district TPEP teams to register to attend the event in SeaTac . The Colloquium is a full-day event and will feature presenting districts and breakout sessions to explore implementation and best practices of the teacher evaluation system. The Colloquium facilitates discussion across and within districts as you learn about other district's best practices and share your experiences. Registration is limited to 150 participants. Learn more at http://cstp-wa.org/events-calendar/tpep/.
Presenting Ignite Districts: Bainbridge Island School District, Camas School District, Fife Public Schools, Medical Lake School District, North Kitsap School District, Soap Lake School District, Sumner School District, Tacoma Public Schools
Panel Presentation with Framework Author Representatives: Patty Maxfield - CEL, Kate Dickson and Karyn Wright - Danielson, Tina Boogren - Marzano, and Ron Sisson with Association of Washington State Principals (AWSP).
- Beyond Interrater Reliability: Supporting Principal Learning with NBCT Mark Gardner and Dr. Charlene Williams from Camas School District (Marzano Framework)
- A Snapshot of District Induction Framed CEL5D with Elaine Smith, Jeff Nelson, Kirk Dodge from Fife Public Schools (CEL Framework)
- The Language of Instruction – Always on the Forefront with Sylvia Campbell, Judy Dunbar, Kimberly Headrick, and Jeanine Butler from Medical Lake School District (Danielson Framework)
- Collaboration and Data: The Fuel to our Improvement with Scarlet Wilson, Sunshine Pray, Tracy Wilson, and Katie Pippins from Soap Lake School District (Danielson Framework)
- Learning Walks: Opening Doors to Professional Learning with Amanda Ward and Emily Eigen from Bainbridge Island School District (Danielson Framework)
- Professional Learning with Shared Focus with Tim Garrison, Megan Sawicki, Theresa Countryman and Chris Willits from North Kitsap School District (Marzano Framework)
- Planting Seeds, Growing Great Teachers with Erin Rumpza, Shannon Papcun, Michelle Lewis, and Susie Black from Sumner School District (Danielson Framework)
- Simple Questions: Making meaning of TPEP frameworks through the lens of the beginning teacher with Lynn Olson, Trisa Dixon, Glenna Roderick, and Nicole Sterling from Tacoma Public Schools (CEL Framework)
Location: Tacoma, WA
Included in Registration: Breakfast, lunch and materials.
Not Included in Registration: Travel, parking, substitute costs, or clock hours.
Who Can Attend: TPEP teams or individuals working in a Washington public school district. Teams from each district are encouraged to attend together, and be comprised of district office representatives, building administrators, teachers, association leaders and instructional coaches. There is not a limit on the number of team members a district can bring. If you are not working in a Washington public school but interested in attending, please contact email@example.com to be added to a waitlist.