San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The 2017 TEDxMarin / TEDTALKS and Attendee Gala Reception
NOTE: This event is strictly for Age 17 and over
CONTACT: 415-785-8873 for Questions
Become a Volunteer at the event - Apply Here.
- An attendee pre-show reception (700+ people) held on the outdoor patio and inside the Art gallery and Theater lobby. This reception features LIGHT passed appetizers catered by Good Earth Natural foods, great wines from Villa Creek Winery and an innovative company showcase with 20+ interesting company and non-profit demos w/company executives on hand.
- The live filming of six original TEDxTalks (plus some surprises) in the theater and simulcast lounge
- A post-talk dessert reception with a chance to meet the Speakers in the lobby.
The James Dunn Theater @ The College of Marin
Plenty of Free Parking. Then a short -4-5 min walk on campus to theater. Guides will be on hand
Program Timeline (Badge pick up at 5:45pm)
- 5:45pm - 7:30pm Attendee RECEPTION and SHOWCASE - Complimentary passed appetizers, great wines and an innovator showcase (Company and Non-profit demo's). A vibrant schmoozefest
- 7:15pm Doors open to theater and simulcast lounge for Talks ( first come first served seating)
- 7:45pm to 10pm. TEDxTalks Filming. DUE TO FILMING No seating in theater permitted after program begins.
- 10pm-10:30 APPROX. - A dessert reception / meet and greet with our speakers immediately follows in Lobby
Final speaker Program will be announced on or about July 15th
Initial SPONSORS/Partners (announced June 15th)