2016 Benefits & Beyond: Navigating EBP
2016 Benefits & Beyond: Navigating EBP
Interested in learning what’s new for your employee benefit plan in 2016? This seminar is for you! Join Weaver, Allianz Global Investors, Accredited Fiduciary Advisors* and Stamer │Chadwick │Soefje, PLLC for an update on topics regarding your employee benefit plan. Discussion topics include:
- Behavioral investing
- Affordable Care Act updates
- Legal risk management and enforcement
- Retirement and Department of Labor updates
- And much more!
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Cowboys Golf Club
1600 Fairway Drive
Grapevine, Texas 76051
- Up to three (3) hours of CPE credit will be awarded for CPAs. No prerequisites. Intermediate level.
- One (1) hour of HRCI/SHRM credit will be awarded for HR professionals.
There is no charge to attend this event, but seating is limited.
About Our Speakers
- Cynthia Stamer - Ms. Stamer is a managing shareholder at Stamer Chadwick and Soefje PLLC in Dallas. She helps businesses and government leaders manage people and processes to achieve business and operational objectives and manage legal and other risks using in-depth human resources, insurance, employee benefits, health care, corporate compliance and other legal knowledge.
- Robert Cruz – Mr. Cruz is a retirement external investment consultant and a director with Allianz Global Investors, which he joined in 2014. He is a member of the Retirement Sales team with responsibilities that include determining and delivering investment solutions for defined contribution advisors and trustees. Mr. Cruz was previously a defined contribution consultant at BlackRock, an institutional advisor at AllianceBernstein and a retirement plan consultant at John Hancock.
- Rance Buss - Rance is the partner- in-charge of Weaver’s employee benefit plan practice, responsible for directing and overseeing these special audits. He also performs quality assurance and controls, in-house consultations, and engagement/ concurring partner reviews. With more than 25 years of experience, Rance has performed and directed hundreds of employee benefit plan engagements for plan sponsors ranging from Fortune 500 multinationals to small private companies and nonprofit groups.
About Our Emcees
Randy T. Nichols - Co-founder of Accredited Fiduciary Advisors, LLC, and is an Investment Advisor Representative through Prospera Financial Services, Inc., a SEC Registered Investment Adviser firm. Mr. Nichols brings over 30 years of investment consulting experience to the firm. He specializes in 401(k) Plans, defined contribution and defined benefit plans,non-qualified deferred compensation plans, and estate and business wealth transfer planning for selected families and business owners of privately held businesses.
George W. Lollis - Co-founder and Managing Partner of the Accredited Fiduciary Advisors, LLC and is an Investment Advisor Representative through Prospera Financial Services, Inc. Mr. Lollis brings over thirty-three years of investment consulting experience to the firm. Mr. Lollis’ specializes in 401(k) Plans, defined contribution plans, defined benefit plans, ESOP Plans and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans, ranging in size from $10,000,000 to over $1,000,000,000.
Daniel W. Mossakowski - Co-founder of Accredited Fiduciary Advisors, LLC, and is an Investment Advisor Representative through Prospera Financial Services, Inc.Mr. Mossakowski brings five years of investment consulting experience to the firm’s Qualified Plan Fiduciary Consulting practice. Mr. Mossakowski specializes in 401(k) Plans, defined contribution plans, and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans. Dan has his securities licenses Series 7 and 66, and is also a licensed life and health professional.
*Security and Advisory Services offered through Prospera Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC.