Our Third Annual Day of Dialogue and Demonstration!
Schedule and presenters are being finalized, but you can sign up now as well.
We're planning general sessions on
• Bike Style - Wear your everyday clothes or even dress up
• What to Ask at a Bike Shop - Bike Fit
• How to Plan a Group Ride
• On-Bike Safety - and a Street Practice Ride (Pre-register, $5)
• Practical Cycling - use Your Bicycle Instead of Driving!
• Bike Maintenance 101 Hands-on Fix-a-Flat, Bike Maintenance 101 Brake Adjustments (Pre-register, $5)
Demos and information tables for
• Lights and Reflective Touches - How to be Seen
• Locking your Bike
• Taking Your Bike on the Bus - demo rack available to practice on!
• Biking with Kids and Family
E-mail email@example.com if you have questions, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
When & Where
Women Bike Chicago
Women Bike Chicago is a grassroots organization started by women, to promote skill building and confidence in women cyclists and encourage healthy lifestyle changes.