FOR LIGHTNING BUS TICKETS CLICK HERE
FOR BOUTIQUE CAMPING PACKAGES CLICK HERE
• Once you purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of Lightning in a Bottle.
• IMPORTANT: If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your junk/spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, click here to access the Eventbrite help center.
• No barcoded festival admission tickets will be issued for this event, all admission ticket-purchasers will receive a festival wristband by mail. Lightning Bus tickets will be picked up on the bus via valid government issued ID. Boutique Camping passes will be picked up at the event box office.
• If you are having any other technical ticketing-related issues with your order, click here to contact Eventbrite. For general festival info, click here.
• All wristbands will begin shipping in late April 2015. Please allow to early May for your wristbands to arrive. Wristbands will be sent to the shipping address specified on your order. All international orders will be held at will call.
• Need to view or update your shipping address? Click here for instructions. You will be able to update your shipping address until April 15, 2015.
• All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
• Event is rain or shine.
• Artists and schedule subject to change.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Everyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
+ Children 5 and under = FREE
+ Children 6 - 12: $40 CASH ONLY (available for purchase at the on site box office only)
+ Children 13 – 16 = $130 CASH ONLY (available for purchase at the on site box office only)
+ Anyone 17 or older = REGULAR PRICE (purchase a normal full weekend pass on this page)
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Lightning Buses offer transport to and from Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, Santa Cruz, San Diego and San Francisco to LIB. The Lightning Bus offers quickest entry to the festival and drops you off right inside the campgrounds! FOR LIGHTNING BUS TICKETS CLICK HERE
Is tent camping included with festival passes?
Yes. Full Weekend and Two Day Festival Passes include tent camping. If you'd like to camp with your car, you'll need to purchase a Car Camping Pass in addition to your festival pass.
Where do I park if I buy a Car Camping Pass? Where do I park if I don't have a Car Camping Pass?
Car Camping means that you have the ability to bring your car into the campgrounds and have it with you at your camp. There is not a separate campground for people with Car Camping Passes.
If you are planning on tent camping without a vehicle you will park your car in the general parking lot and walk or take a shuttle into the campgrounds.
Can vehicle passes (Car and/or RV) be purchased separate from a festival ticket?
No, car camping passes and RV camping passes are only available to valid full weekend or 2 day pass festival ticket purchasers. Car or RV pass orders purchased without a valid festival ticket will be canceled.
+ Got more questions?
Check out last years frequently asked questions page for more information (Please note some rules are subject to change in 2015)
2014 LIB FAQ Page: http://2014.lightninginabottle.org/faq/
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.