Some beer fests won't have cider...this is NOT one of them.
"The times they are a-changin'!" We started our first beer fest back in 2012 with one cidery. Since then, cider has exploded and we've led the way for beer fests in Boston, including it in some of the city's finest. Well, we think it's time cider got a bit higher billing. Introducing Drink Craft Beer's first annual Beer & Cider Fest! 15 New England craft breweries, 10 New England cideries - 25 in total!
SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL LIST HERE
Find out why Drink Craft Beer was awarded Boston magazine's Best of Boston® 2014 - Best Booze Fest!
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- Names on the ticket do not have to match your ID.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
- Brewers, cider makers, and beers/ciders subject to change.
Drink Craft Beer's Beer & Cider Fest
October 16th & 17th
The Revere Hotel
200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, October 16th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, October 17th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, October 17th: 6-9:30pm
***TICKETS GO ON SALE AT 10am EDT ON TUESDAY, JULY 21st.***
Join our mailing list here and get an alert about when tickets go on sale and more.
Why Join Us At DCB's Beer & Cider Fest?
DCB's Beer & Cider Fest focuses on New England-made beers and ciders featuring fall and winter seasonal ingredients. By attending, you'll be able to sample 90+ seasonal focused beers and ciders from 25 of New England's best craft breweries and cideries! With 10 cideries and 15 brewers, this year will be our most diverse lineup ever.
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $50 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 90+ New England craft beers & ciders
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
What Breweries/Cideries Will be Joining?
We will have 25 New England breweries and cideries in attendance bringing 90+ craft beers and ciders. Some of our brewers include the following (NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll continue to announce more of our brewers and beers in the coming weeks) (Brewers and beers are subject to change and availability. All pours are 2oz per MA State Law):
- Aeronaut Brewing Co. (MA)
- The Eye of Sauvin - Hoppy Belgian Blonde (7.2%)
- Lagerfeuer - Smoked Lager with smoked butternut squash (4.8%)
- Northfield IPA - Wet Hopped IPA (6.5%)
- Artifact Cider (MA)
- Buzzworthy - Dry, bitter cider with apple blossom honey (6.0%)
- High Hops - Off-dry cider with galaxy hops and tropics fruit; collaboration with High Horse Brewing (6.7%)
- New World - American cider (6.0%)
- Backlash Beer Co. (MA)
- Death - Imperial Stout (9.5%)
- Groundswell Randalled with Ginger & Cranberry - Belgian Pale Ale (6.4%)
- Overthrow - Double IPA (8.5%)
- Bentley Brewing Co. (MA)
- Cool Your Jets: Westgate Farms Edition - Saison with local cranberries (4.8%)
- Half Nelson - Pale Ale with Citra and Nelson Sauvin (5.5%)
- Joy Ryed - Saison with rye malt (7.0%)
- Bantam Cider (MA)
- The Americain - Cider with rose petals, green cardamom, corander, clove, and cinnamon (5.1%)
- Smoked Saison - Cider with smoked apples, fermented with saison yeast (6.0%)
- Wunderkind - Cider with flower blossom honey (6.0%)
- Baxter Brewing Co. (ME)
- Hayride - Hoppy spiced rye beer conditioned on oak (6.6%)
- Stowaway - American IPA (6.9%)
- Clown Shoes Beer (MA)
- Chocolate Sombrero - Stout with chocolate, ancho chile, cinnamon and vanilla (9.0%)
- Coffee Pecan Pie Porter - Porter with pecans and coffee (8.0%)
- Space Cake - Double IPA (9.0%)
- Cold Harbor Brewing Co. (MA)
- Danko's IPA - American IPA (%?)
- Hot Smoke - Smoked Cayenne Pepper Porter (?%)
- Ravenna - Session IPA with Mosaic hops (4.8%)
- Downeast Cider House (MA)
- Cranberry Blend - Cider with cranberries (5.0%)
- Original Blend - American Cider (5.1%)
- Pumpkin Blend - Cider with pumpkin and chai spices (5.0%)
- Far From the Tree Cider (MA)
- Apple of my Chai - Chai Cider (6.5%)
- Juno - Ice Cider (9.0%)
- Nova - Dry hopped cider (6.5%)
- Foundation Brewing Co. (ME)
- Afterglow - American IPA (7.0%)
- Hearthstone - Smoked Porter (7.5%)
- Infused Brown - Coffee infused brown ale (5.1%)
- Headwater Cider (MA)
- Ashton Blend - Cider from Ashton Bitter, Ellis Botter, and Macoun apples (8.0%)
- New England Dry Cider - Dry Cider (8.0%)
- Jack's Abby Brewing Co. (MA)
- Copper Legend - Oktoberfest Bier (5.9%)
- Hoponious Union - India Pale Lager (6.7%)
- Pumpkin Crop - Pumpkin lager with local pumpkins (5.5%)
- Lookout Farm Cider (MA)
- Farmhouse Blend - Cider lightly back sweetened with local honey (5.2%)
- Oak Aged Cranberry - Cider with cranberry aged in Jim Beam barrels with cinnamon and brown sugar (5.8%)
- Pumpkin Patch - Cider with local roasted pumpkins and pumpkin pie spices (5.5%)
- Mayflower Brewing Co. (MA)
- Autumn Wheat Ale - Dark wheat ale (4.8%)
- Daily Ration - Unfiltered hoppy American Ale (4.5%)
- Porter Cask Conditioned with Charred Oak - (5.2%)
- Porter Cask Conditioned with Vanilla Bean - (5.2%)
- Medusa Brewing Co. (MA)
- Prosperous Harvest - America IPA with wet Cascade hops (6.6%)
- Pumpkin Stout - Stout with local fire-roasted pumpkin and smoked malt (?%)
- Zweihander - Double IPA with Mandarina Bavaria, Hull Melon, and Citra hops (8.2%)
- North Country Hard Cider (NH)
- Bitter Bros. Bourbon Barrel - Dry cider aged in Jim Beam barrels (5.0%)
- Fire Starter - Sweet cider with cinnamon and habenero pepper (5.0%)
- Original Press - Lightly sweet cider (5.0%)
- Otter Creek Brewing Co. (VT)
- Couch Surfer Nitro - Oatmeal stout (5.4%)
- Couch Surfer - Infused with candied bacon - Saturday only
- Double Dose - Double IPA collaboration with Lawson's Finest Liquids - Friday only (8.5%)
- Overeasy - Session IPA (4.6%)
- Overgrown - Pale Ale (5.5%)
- Relic Brewing Co. (CT)
- Biere de Noel - Belgian Dark Ale (7.5%)
- Ciderella's Coach - Dark Pumpkin Ale (6.0%)
- The Huntress - Double IPA, double dry hopped version (9.0%)
- Rising Tide Brewing Co. (ME)
- d'automne -Fall Saison with oats (7.2%)
- Waypoint - Coffee Porter (5.0%)
- Zephyr - American IPA (7.2%)
- Shacksbury Cider (VT)
- Basque - Dry, funky cider (6.2%)
- Classic - Full bodied, earthy cider (6.0%)
- Farmhouse - Light, floral and dry cider (6.5%)
- Slumbrew (MA)
- Attic & Eaves - Toasted Brown Ale (7.5%)
- Luma Luma - Hazy, Hoppy IPA (7.2%)
- Porter for Procrastinators - Dark roast porter with Taza cacao nibs (6.5%)
- Stormalong Cider (MA)
- Dry Hop - Cider dry hopped with Citra hops (6.9%)
- The Grand Banks - Cider aged in Bully Boy Whiskey barrels (9.5%)
- Legendary Dry - Dry cider, lightly barrel aged (6.9%)
- Urban Farm Fermentory (ME)
- Hopped Cidah - Cider with local Maine hops (6.8%)
- Seaweed Cidah - Cider with dulce seaweed (6.8%)
- Sumac Cidah - Cider with sumac (6.8%)
- Wormtown Brewing Co. (MA)
- Be Hoppy - American IPA (6.5%)
- Fresh Patch Pumpkin Ale - Ale with local pumpkins (4.3%)
- Roesch's Rauch - Smoked beer (5.3%)
What Food Will Be Available?
More than just beer and cider, Drink Craft Beer is about great food as well. With that in mind, we want to provide you with some local and delicious food options to eat with your libations:
- Roxy's Grilled Cheese (for purchase)
- Delicious, gourmet grilled cheese.
- Tenoch Mexican (for purchase)
- Boston-area expert makers of tortas and other delicious Mexican far.
- Grillo's Pickles (for sampling)
- Quite possibly the best pickles you've ever tasted.
- Q's Nuts (for sampling and purchase)
- Great, locally roasted nuts in unexpected flavor combinations.
- Union Square Donuts (for purchase)
- World-class donuts made in Somerville...once you see them, you'll need to have one...or two.
Have questions about Drink Craft Beer's Beer & Cider Fest?
Contact Drink Craft Beer LLC