- Monday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM
- Friday: 11:30 AM – 1:00 AM
- Saturday: 3:00 PM – 1:00 AM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Really disappointed. It's cute inside but the food isn't worth the price. My husband's veal parmesan was overcooked. I ordered the scamping with prawns. It came with mushrooms (not included in the description on the menu). They told me they'd remake the dish without mushrooms - classic play, they just picked them off. Mushroom bits were still on the meal - oy! This place is not worth the price. Lodi has so many other options.