- Monday: 11:00 AM – 2:00 AM
- Tuesday: 11:00 AM – 2:00 AM
- Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 2:00 AM
- Thursday: 11:00 AM – 2:00 AM
- Friday: 11:00 AM – 2:00 AM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM – 2:00 AM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 2:00 AM
Decent pub food, but you can't beat the $2 drafts on Tuesdays. Servers are also friendly as well. Went there on Monday night and surprisingly, it was dead, even with Monday night football. Took a long time to get a server, maybe because she couldn't see us through the vast emptiness of the restaurant, but once she came over, service was really good thereafter.
Every time I go I somewhat enjoy it . The food was descent at least . Some of the servers walk around always looking angry which , isn't very welcoming. But one server did stand out to me and was very nice. I remember her because she stood out with the tattoos and she was tiny. She wasn't my server but helped me out like she was. Overall the manager was nice to. Just need more energy and excitement.