Women In Bio Mission:
Women In Bio is an organization of professionals committed to promoting careers, leadership, and entrepreneurship of women in the life sciences.
Women helping women to aim higher and reach further
WIB aims to help women achieve the highest levels of leadership, influence and decision-making that they desire.
As WIB grows its membership, its activities and its geographic spread, it is rapidly becoming a leading authority and organization for women in the life sciences.
WIB’s primary focus is to provide women-to-women mentorship and leadership support through all stages of career development
The Chicago AMWA Consortium (CAC) mission is to benefit its members by providing positive avenues of communication, collaboration and guidance that help members to:
1. Enhance the recruitment, retention and promotion of women physicians and
2. Support the building, implementation and continued relevancy of women's health initiatives and health programs in medical organizations and beyond.
With these goals in mind, the Consortium works collectively to:
• Provide a forum for sharing with each other updates and successes of women's health programs and research being conducted in the Chicago area
• Serve as a resource for leaders and members of women's programs within each member practice and organization
• Invite speakers and individuals from inside and outside the medical community to provide training and perspectives on how to be a successful physician in today's changing healthcare environment