1st Annual Awareness Vibes Music Festival (VIMF2017) on Sunday, June 18, 2017!
VIMF2017 in Florida that provide community awareness to help Non-Profit Organizations (NPO’s) reach more victims dealing with or helping to prevent Cancer, Gun violence, Domestic violence against woman, Human trafficking and Homelessness.
This event will feature three main events,
· Live music stage show (Caribbean, Latin and American Music) at the main park
· Awareness concert inside the stadium (2,000+ tickets will give away free)
· And a family fun day for kids at the tropical splash water park.
We will be welcoming over several vendor’s food, businesses and craft vendors.
The goal of our festival is to reach out to the several Community such as the Hispanic/Latinos, African American, Caucasian, Caribbean, Africans, Asians communities where we can empower and educate people to become part of the solution to stopping Gun Violence, Domestic Violence and Human Trafficking.
Our mission is to generate income to help victims and people in need.
· Provide permanent housing to homeless victime
· To help at risk teens victims living in high crime areas to relocate other non-violence area
· To help cancer victims with alternative treatment that is proven to cure cancer.
· To educate teens through music to respect all lives
· To reward offenders with employment and business opportunity.
To get more information please register free or become a supporter.
Got someone you would like to recomend for receiving support click here