The Roosevelt House Public Policy Institute at Hunter College stands at the vanguard of educating students in human rights, supporting faculty research, and fostering creative dialogue.
As part of Roosevelt House, the LGBT Social Science and Public Policy Center is also committed to these goals through the advancement of LGBT social science, education, and public policy.
We aim to:
• Address the key current LGBT policy issues both in the United States and Internationally
• Create a public platform for social scientists to contribute to policy discussions
• Increase the visibility of LGBT policy-relevant research
• Foster collaboration and collegiality between CUNY researchers addressing LGBT issues across campuses
• Support faculty in their LGBT research and in making their work accessible to a broader audience