Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

The Fight Against Japan Visa

If you would like to submit an application for Japanese permanent residence, you will want to remain in the country for three decades, each time on a one-year visa. Your passport has to be valid for the whole time you're staying in Japan. If you wish to stay in Japan for longer than 1 year, you should submit an application for a Japanese driving licence.

The call center cannot help you finish your DS-160. You will be given a response within one day, Monday through Friday. There is a great chance that it'll be completed in about a couple of weeks or less.

Sorry, there are no upcoming events
Sorry, there are no past events

Save This Event

Event Saved