Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

The Columbian Women of The George Washington University

 

The Columbian Women of The George Washington University was organized in 1894 when a group of 13 female students of Columbian College (the precursor institution to the current The George Washington University) assisted a classmate who needed financial help after the death of her father.

Today Columbian Women continue the tradition by providing nearly $100,000 a year to women students from all disciplines enrolled at The George Washington University. While affiliated with The George Washington University, The Columbian Women is a separate 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All the donations to The Columbian Women are tax deductable.

Save This Event

Event Saved