Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

The Blandford Historical Society

Since 1935 when Dr. Plumb Brown founded the Blandford Historical Society at his Sunset Rock home, the Society has worked to procure and preserve items relating to the settlement and history of the Town and to promote historical study and research.

The Society’s collections are housed in the former Center School on the town common and are open to the public by appointment. Programs are offered throughout the year at both the Historical Society and The White Church and all are invited to attend.

Save This Event

Event Saved