The Autism Society of Illinois is a 501(c)3 "Boots on the Ground" organization and one of the top ten Autism Society of America Chapters. For over 38 years, The Autism Society of Illinois' mission has been to partner with families and communities living with autism in Illinois by generating awareness and providing education, training, support, and guidance as a compassionate and caring authority. We accomplish this providing:
· Special Education Advocacy
· Legislative support at the local, state and federal levels
· Specialized training to parents, rst responders and school districts
· One-on-one assistance for families and individuals in real time
· Increasing public awareness of Autism
· Referral network of hundreds of services and programs across the state of Illinois.
Now with 1 out of 50 children diagnosed with Autism, ASI needs your support more than ever before.
ASI is proud to say, ALL MONEY RAISED IN ILLINOIS STAYS IN ILLINOIS to continue to support Autism in our communities.