Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

The American Club of the Riviera

The American Club of the Riviera was founded in 1962 as a successor to the US Propeller Club, an American association formed in 1927 in Washington to support and promote the American Merchant Marine. The name “The American Club of the Riviera” was chosen because a majority of the members were Americans and their objectives and activities were similar to those of other American clubs located about Europe. About this same time, the Club transferred its headquarters from Marseille to the Martinez Hotel in Cannes. The Club’s headquarters were later transferred to Cannes where they now are today.

Save This Event

Event Saved