Cultivating Hawai'i's Next Crop of Artisanal Producers
A day long summit to share information, inspiration and networking opportunities with Hawai‘i farmers and producers interested in creating excellent products.
We welcome all existing and aspiring Hawai‘i farmers and producers. Presenters will be community experts, Whole Foods Market global, regional and store Team Members, and exemplar producers.
Free entry for registered participants, lunch available for purchase
JOIN US TO LEARN ABOUT
• Becoming a Whole Foods Market vendor
• Pricing & Business Models
• The Retailer’s Perspective
• Branding & Marketing
• WFM’s Local Producer Loan Program
• Local Ingredient Sourcing
• Food Safety