Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (SCMSDC) is the largest nonprofit minority business advocacy organization in the region, representing the interests of more than 600,000 Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs), serving nearly 1,700 SCMSDC-Certified MBEs and 300 corporate members throughout a 13-county service area. SCMSDC is one of 24 regional councils in the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) network.
- Ethnic-minority business certification -
- Database referrals of minority suppliers -
- MBE to Corporate and MBE to MBE networking opportunities -
- Professional development/educational programs -
- MBE access to SCMSDC corporate member database -
- MBE Health Insurance Program -