Salvatorian priests and brothers are members of the Society of the Divine Savior, a Catholic religious community founded in 1881.
We partner as equals with the other members of the Salvatorian Family—the Congregation of the Sisters of the Divine Savior and Lay Salvatorians.
Our priests and brothers carry the Word of God all over the globe, ministering wherever there is a need:
The U.S.A. Province is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and international headquarters are in Rome.