The San Francisco Brewers Guild formed in 2004 as a non-profit 501 (c)(6) during a renaissance in American craft brewing.
Our mission is to restore and preserve San Francisco’s brewing heritage and unite those who make local beer with those who love it. The Guild achieves this by:
• Educating the public about craft beer.
• Organizing and hosting events such as SF Beer Week, Brews on the Bay and Meet the Brewers nights.
• Educating the public about craft beer Developing and promoting 'drink local' programs, like the Drink SF Beer shuttle and monthly beer dinners series.
• Advocating for the craft beer industry in city government.
• Donating services and product to local charities.
• Partnering with artisan producers in the food, beverage, hospitality and agricultural industries.