Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse

The San Antonio Council on Alcohol and Drug Abuse (SACADA) was established in 1957 as a 501(c)3 organization. SACADA's mission is "Empowering our community to live healthy lives; by providing prevention, intervention, and recovery services for children and adults."  Our vision is a safe and thriving community.  We serve approximately 60,000 individuals annually with 75% of these being children through evidence-based curriculum to teach social and emotional learning life skills, which decreases substance use. The other 25% are adults through our recovery program. 

Save This Event

Event Saved