Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Rotary Club of Superior 40

First Rotary Club in Wisconsin - The 40th Club Established - Chartered in 1912

Rotary Club of Superior 40* became a part of Rotary International in 1912 and is today is one of three Wisconsin clubs in the First 100 which includes Superior 40, Milwaukee 57, Madison 71.  Superior 40 is on the eastern most border of a large district 5580 which stretches from the border of Montana to Eastern Ontario, Canada. 

We are proud of our history in this region - we were the first Rotary Club in the state of Wisconsin chartered in 1912 and sponsored by Duluth Club 25. We are pleased to continue our mission of providing service to others, promoting high ethical standards, and advancing world understanding, goodwill, and peace through fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.

 We are proud to have sponsored Marquette (1916), Ashland (1919) and Superior Sunrise Centennial (2005) rotary clubs and in 2009,  Superior/Duluth Eco Rotary Club.

* The #40 is in reference to the Club being the 40th Rotary Club to be chartered. The actual number of the Club as recognized by Rotary International is 1428.

 Club mailing address: 1627 N. 34th Street Superior, WI 54880

Save This Event

Event Saved