Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

Newnan-Coweta Historical Society

Newnan-Coweta Historical Society operates two museums in Newnan, Georgia. Our headquarters is in the McRitchie-Hollis Museum, a restored 1937 home at 74 Jackson St. which presents rotating exhibitions on historical and decorative arts themes. At the Depot History Center at 60 East Broad St. is interpretation of the society's Civil War collection. Both McRitchie-Hollis and the Depot facilities are also available for event rental. For information call us at 770-251-0207.

Save This Event

Event Saved