La Résistance is a French Summer PopUp Restaurant situated in a secret location in the hills of Los Feliz.
- The Private House with its romantic patio has five tables named after famous French authors: Victor Hugo,
Emile Zola, Voltaire, Honoré de Balzac and Molière.
- The Home Chef "Aurélia Blanc", is a French Singer who grew up between the South of France and Paris.
- The Dishes are the ones grandmas cook in the French countryside.
- The Music resonates with Edith Piaf, Serge Gainsbourg and Georges Brassens...
- The Backyard has Bocce balls and Dart game that reminds of the countryside of the South of France.
- The Brunch and Dinner are served on weekends, on reservations only.
La Resistance is for "Amateurs of French Cuisine" aspiring for an unique French experience.