Solid background in financial analysis and marketing, with strong emphasis in account management. Experienced in handling international accounts and in presenting results of consortium operations. Skilled in developing and implementing standardized policies and procedures.
- Quantitative analytical skills to evaluate and process numerical data
- Solve problems using critical and creative thinking and scientific reasoning
- Formulate strategies to locate, evaluate and apply information
- Knowledge of diverse cultures, including global and historical perspectives
- Knowledge of ethical thinking and its application to issues in society
- Natural systems function and recognize the impact of humans on the environment