About Fire Red Hearts
Motivate. Celebrate. Network Forever.
Fire Red Hearts believes that most nonprofit organizations are part of a larger social economy designed to improve the well-being of our people and environment. Nonprofit organizations impact every single individual that it may come in counter with. Fire Red Hearts does the same, by enriching the culture and beauty in everyone, providing essential services that enhance our personal and professional growth. The Result We Seek: A thriving nonprofit able to contribute to the well-being of every individual. Fire Red Hearts is the only statewide organization in Connecticut dedicated to uniting and strengthening all of the mission-driven, vision- driven individuals that are willing to take the steps to make themselves great. Fire Red Hearts serves as the “go to” resource for our peers to share resources, gain skills, create community collaboration and build lasting partnerships. This work is made possible through meaningful collaboration with many local, regional and state leaders, who are able to contribute to the well-being of personal and professional growth. Indicators of Success Through our work, Fire Red Hearts focuses on increasing the focus leadership, accountability, sustainability and advocacy capacity of our fellow clients.
If we are successful:
• Our clients will be regarded as efficient, effective and essential.
• Our clients, will have easy and affordable access to critical resources for their business
• We will create opportunities to establish your business and your passion. We offer a variety of services:
• Multi-Media Resources: Creating Your Brand, live webcasts, weekly updates on seminars/ webinars and special featured business of the week (Free Marketing)
• Leadership Course and Measuring What Matters.
• LIVE! Training, Online training, Retreats and Networking Events to build your networking and follow-up skills.
• Strategic Collaborations, such as our work with Divine Destiny Woman Empowerment, the New Haven Chamber of Commerce, and many more.
• Data Research learning what exactly to look for
Fire Red Hearts was launched in 2010 with the support of Our Father God and local government. Inspired by her current work in the community, CEO Nneanata Amaechi, decided to take a leap of faith and chase her passion, to help others find themselves and be great, in which she uses the framework for stewardship and success. Fire Red Hearts has grown into a network of over 1000 people who attend events, share resources, subscribe to regular communications, and leading clients into a successful future. The work could not be done without our partners and of course you realizing that it’s time to invest in yourself!