The East Texas ACHE Forum is a professional organization dedicated to providing opportunities for development, education and networking among healthcare executives throughout the East Texas region.
As an independent chapter of The American College of Healthcare Executives, the purpose of East Texas ACHE Forum includes:
• Promotion of professional interaction among individuals with responsibility in the administration of health care facilities and agencies.
• Sponsorship of programs, including social activities, which will further the goals of our membership, with the necessary forums for professional and social fellowship.
• To be a liaison between chapter members and the College and to encourage advancement and participation in the affairs of the College.
• To provide assistance in meeting the continuing education needs of its membership.
• To enhance the public image of and gain recognition for, the profession of health care administration and management.