Skip Main Navigation
Page Content

DSU Peterbilt & GMC, Inc.

When DSU Peterbilt & GMC, Inc. started in 1945, we didn’t have much in the way of assets. Originally, the company was started to rebuild units, water pumps, fuel pumps, injectors on diesel engines in the corner of a furniture store. The reputation of quality work spread rapidly and truck owners brought their trucks in for repair. The first shop was a tarp hung from a telephone pole, DSU has grown from a tarp strung up behind a furniture store in North Portland, to a 6 location full sales, serviceparts, and leasing company serving the Pacific Northwest from Southern Washington to Northern California. However, we haven’t lost that small, hometown feel. Many of our employees have been with the company for decades, helping it grow by exceeding customer expectations. 

That early spirit continues today, 7 decades later. Wally Yost’s ideas continue on. Second generation Jan Yost as chairman of the board is supported by a team who are not new faces: 

Save This Event

Event Saved