The Five Most Important Things
You Should Know About
Business Coach Doug Wick
1) For Ten Years, one of the most successful independent Certified E-Myth Business Coaches, starting Positioning Systems in 1998 and purchasing ABDynamics in 2003. Personally helped over 350 small to mid size business apply principles from Michael Gerber’s E-Myth Revisited to improve their businesses and gain personal and financial freedom. At height of working as E-Myth Coach coached as many as 46 individual clients during a single month. Coached business from $100, 000 to $120,000,000 in size, as few as 3 employees to up to 1000.
2) 33 years as a successful business executive with experience in sales, marketing, leadership, hiring and recruiting, management, finance, customer satisfaction, training and stress management.
3) Successful broadcaster from 1976 – 1999. Successfully engineered two start-up FM Radio stations, hiring, selecting format and developing programming and sales. Owned Oldies Station WOFM from 1991 – 1996, successfully completing sale of station in March 1996 for $1.55 Million - a 300% return on original partner’s investment. Stations he managed in Wausau WI, consistently outpaced revenue and ratings of competition, by attracting high producing salespeople, innovative rate card and highly creative production department.
4) Education, certification, accreditations:
2007– Certified Gazelles Business Coach
2001– Designated Senior E-Myth Consultant
1998– Certified E-Myth Consultant
1984– Dale Carnegie Certification and Graduate Assistant
1975 – UW-Oshkosh, BS in Speech, Radio TV Film Emphasis.
5) Happily married to Michelle, wife of 17 years, with whom he is raising 2 children:
Joshua and Noah. Voracious reader of business development titles including leadership, employee engagement, management, marketing, and sales. Enjoys history, sports and spirituality. ISHA sanctioned basketball official. Enjoys basketball, football, golf, biking and reading. Unity Church Usher, Active member of Cedar Rapids Chamber of Commerce Membership Advisory Committee and participates in CEO Roundtable. 2009 Recipient of Gazelles Core Value Award “Practice What We Preach”