“This program is approved for 4.0 contact hour(s) of continuing education (which includes 0.5 hours of pharmacology) by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Program ID 1507301. This program was planned in accordance with AANP CE Standards and Policies.”
Nurse Practitioners are increasingly taking larger roles in meeting the primary care needs of our nation!
Do we have the skill base in minor procedures to practice to the fullest extent of our education and credentialing?
Attendance at this 1/2 day workshop is URGENT for NP students, PA students, and any primary care professional seeking to learn or refresh these minor skills:
Reduction of nursemaid’s elbow
• Local anesthesia and digital blocks
• Incision and drainage of abscesses
• Foreign body removal (e.g. fishhooks and splinters)
• Finger and toe procedures (e.g. paronychia, trephination)
• Minor laceration care with adhesives, staple, sutures
• Corneal abrasions and fluorescein examinations
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org 513-257-1575