Zumbini is a music and movement class for infants and toddlers and their caregivers. Kirsten Ledford is an early childhood special educator and licensed Zumbini instructor in the Baltimore City School District who is partnering with the Judy Center at Moravia Park Elementary school to bring you this amazing program. Best practicies of early childhood education have been infused into this fun repertoire, strengthened by original music. The ticket price includes a bundle with a book and 2 CDs for practicing at home and on the go. The youngest learners thrive on repetition.
Some things to keep in mind:
1. All caregivers must sign waivers for themselves and the children in their care who attend.
2, All caregivers are expected to participate with all aspects of the class (singing, standing, sitting, dancing, and playing). You are your child's first and best teacher. NO CELLPHONE ZONE.
3. Siblings may attend at no extra charge but they must be under the caregiver's control.
4. Food and drink must be consumed outside of the play/learning area.
5. Allow little ones to safely explore.
6. Attend 7 sessions and receive a refund of the ticket price!