Instructor- Kelly Yock
Come learn how to use Zipforms from our expert. See how easy it is to create standard templates for residential sales, condos, listings, and more, so your contracts are quick and easy to create and are accurate every time.
See how easy it is to send your contracts out for electronic signature via DocuSign or DigiSign in Skyslope. Learn how to apply PPG signature templates to eliminate dragging and dropping signature, initials, and dates. Master these two critical technologies so your offers fly out and you look like a pro to your clients.
3 Easy Steps to Zipform Success!
- 1. Ordering & Installation
- In the RMLS Links area selectOREF/ZipLogix Sign-up
- o Follow the prompts to select OR – Real Estate Forms
- o Have your NRDS ID (NAR #) ready
- You’ll have3 choices of ZipForm 6 Software to choose from:
- o Standard (runs on your PC only) $89/yr
- o Professional (runs from anywhere via WWW) $89/yr
- o Elite (runs on PC & WWW) $119/yr
- Professional version is my Recommendation!
- You can also login using the OREF/ZipForm Login link.
- 2. Setup & Configuration
- Bookmark a Favorite to the ZipformOnline login screen for easy access
- Click on the My Profile tab and update your profile
- Click on the Template List and create & edit commonly used contract documents
- Click on the Clause Manager to save commonly used clauses used in contracts
- MLS Connect Login: USE ALL UPPERCASE in Username & PASSWORD!
- 3. Create New Transactions for Buyers & Sellers!
- Give each transaction a name (client or address)
- Select Transaction Type, Property Type, and APPLY A TEMPLATE!
- Add & Remove additional contracts & addendums as necessary for the transaction
- Import legal information from the listing in RMLS (MLS Connect)
- Then edit each contract & addendum carefully to ensure accuracy!
- Verify Legal Description (in the Sales Agreement)
- Remember to Save the Transaction, Then Print, Email, Fax, eSign, or Save to PDF!
- Use Edit Header to Change Transaction Name and Status (Active/Inactive/Locked)
3 Easy Steps to DocuSign Success!
Setup ZipformOnline & Gather Forms
- Setup DocuSign Login Info in ZipformOnline (Tools/Options/eSign)
- Create a Transaction in ZipformOnline with all the agreements and addendums that you’d like to have DocuSign templates setup.
- Click on File/SaveAsPDF. Save as Separate Files to a folder.
- Gather any other office disclosures & addendums and save them to the same folder.
- NEW: Install DocuSign for the iPhone/Droid and DocuSign Ink for Outlook!
PPG Brokers, we have already setup online templates for most OREA Forms. Many PPG specific disclosures and addendums are online in DocuSign too.
Create and Use DocuSign Templates
- Select New Template in DocuSign. Name your templates appropriately.
- Click on the Shared box (if you’re an administrator for your office)
- Browse for and upload each form in your folder created in step #1
- Add Roles for each signature required for the form (Buyer1, Buyer2, Seller1, Seller2, Selling Broker, and Listing Broker). Be sure to set the signing order!
- Add a standard message appropriate for each addendum.
- Tag all of the appropriate spots for signatures, initials, and dates carefully.
- Save the template, and repeat for all other forms. Then test each one!
- All templates are stored in the Templates folder and can be modified as necessary.
Create New DocuSign Transactions for Buyers & Sellers!
- Create your transaction in ZipformOnline, save, then select File/eSign. OR Upload any documents to be signed.
- Select the appropriate document(s). Uncheck Enable/Disable All roles. Modify in DocuSign.
- For each form, click Match Template and choose the appropriate DocuSign template.
- Remove any unwanted Roles, then carefully check all tags to ensure they are in the proper locations! Add additional tags as required.
- Save Custom tags to make repetitive or unique tags easy to apply.
- Use the “LOCK” feature when you don’t want the signing parties to make changes to a tag.