LEARN TO CHANGE AN IDEA INTO A REAL WORLD BUSINESS
Register your interest for an intensive workshop series where you will turn your idea into a business. No more thinking about it, no more dreaming about it - it’s time to make it a reality!
You will learn effective ways to build, launch and grow a business. Whether it’s products or services, information or advice, a bricks and mortar business or something completely virtual, everything you will learn can be applied.
Each workshop is intensive and focused, you are required to work in groups and take actions. You will learn new skills, apply them immediately and work towards presenting your results to peers and invited guests in the final week.
We are opening this exciting opportunity to 20 students across Navitas campuses. Over the span of two workshops, you will learn to build, launch and grow a real world business.
- Sessions - 2 x 4 hr practical, skills-based sessions
- Homework - Each week build your business through completing guided activities
- Mentoring - A mentor and coaching provided between sessions to support you
- Resources - Instructional handouts & templates to support the completion of homework
- Showcase – You’ll showcase what you’ve achieved in the final week to peers
- Saturday, December 3 2016 (10:00 AM to 2:00 PM)
- Saturday, December 17 2016 (10:00 AM to 2:00 PM)
Please note that you must be available for both dates.
Nathan Murphy (Director of JobHack, Co-president G20 YEA Australia, YLab Consultant)