The 20th Annual Benefit Luncheon is the major fundraiser for the YWCA of Greater Memphis. At this event, we recognize the efforts and contributions of our valued and committed supporters. Their steadfast dedication help us achieve our mission to help women and children. The proceeds from the annual luncehon directly benefit the YWCA Abused Women's Shelter, which houses families who have made the brave step to start a new life free of violence or abuse in any form.
Each year, the luncheon features a prominent speaker. The 2017 speaker will be Michel'le, a Grammy-nominated recording artist. Michel'le was a series regular on TV One's reality show, "R&B Divas: LA" from 2013 until 2015. In October 2016, Michel'le shared her years of pain, domestic violence and substance abuse in the Lifetime TV biopic, "Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge and Michel'le."
1. Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No, there is not a minimum age. However, the ticket price is the same for adults or minors.
2. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The hotel has plenty of free parking.
3. How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please call 901-320-6002 or send an email to Kathy Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will route your question to the correct person.
4. What's the refund policy?
There are no refunds available. But the ticket is transferable.
5. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring your ticket to help us work quickly and efficiently to admit our guests.
6. Can I update my registration information?
Please contact Kathy Ivey at 901-320-6002 for assistance.
7. Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, it is.
8. Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Please contact Kathy Ivey at 901-320-6002 to make sure that any reserved seating has the correct person's name listed.
9. Is the ticket for general admission or will I have a reserved seat?
Each individual ticket is for general admission, which means "first come, first served" for seating. However, if you purchased tickets as part of our sponsorship package, then your seats will be reserved. Contact Kathy Ivey at 901-320-6002 if you would like information about purchasing group tickets as a sponsor of the luncheon.
10. What time will do the doors open?
The luncheon will begin at 12 noon CST. However, doors will open at 11:30 a.m. for seating.