Actions and Detail Panel
Fri, April 21, 2017, 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM BST
The masterclass will be targeted at the use of YouTube for businesses and will be provided by one of our Digital Marketing specialists.
This YouTube masterclass will include information on the following topics:
YouTube Account Features for a business
- Video Editor (What sort of edits and is it any good?)
- Analytics (what data is there? and what’s important)
- Subscriber building and account verification unlocks more features. (what are the features and how many subscribers needed)
- Monetization of Ads (What it is?, purpose behind it)
- Channel customisation (Why use it- Branding purposes,)
How businesses can use YouTube
- Earning revenue through monetization; Looking at the two KPI’s that YouTube pays your channel for. Viewers and watch time.
- Businesses can place their own ads on YouTube through Google Adwords, Link the account to google and under the campaign menu, you can place your ads. (If skipped within first 5 seconds, it doesn’t charge you)