Educators, counselors, non-profit professionals, parents and all adults who want to help children are invited to join RESPECT at our Summer Series. Choose to attend one, two or all three sessions! Each session will include a presentation of one of RESPECT's educational plays followed by a panel discussion from community experts. After a short break, RESPECT's staff will lead a role-play training on the session's topic allowing participants to problem-solve difficult situations and leave with an array of techniques that will help them to address such problems in real life.
- June 15th 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.: Using Theatre to Educate Young Men About Intimate Partner Violence
- June 15th 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.: Using Theatre to Educate Young People about LGBTQ and Identity Based Bullying
- June 16th 9:00 - 11:30a.m.: Using Theatre to Educate Youth about Social and Cyber Bullying
- If attending 2 sessions enter "Attending_2"
- If attending 3 sessions enter "Attending_3"