Actions and Detail Panel
Youth On Missions Brussels
Wed, May 24, 2017, 7:00 PM – Sat, May 27, 2017, 9:00 PM CEST
Brussels,the heart of Europe. A multicultural city that needs YOU to charge it with a true demonstration of apostolic power.
From the 24 - 27th of May, 2017, RCB will be hosting a Youth On Missions trip to Brussels, Belgium. Rev. Mark Shutes will be our main speaker for this event. It will be a time of training, evangelism and great revival. We believe that as we come together, we can make an impact on this great city. Young people, you do not want to miss this local event! It will change your life!
Make plans to come to Brussels and let us CHARGE it in Jesus Name!
Pastor J. Van Gorp - The Rock Church Brussels (RCB)
1. What is Youth On Missions?
The purpose of YOM is to provide a time of training, evangelism and connecting for young people. During a YOM trip, workshops will be held to train and equip young people for the great commission.
2. Who will be the main speaker?
Rev. Mark Shutes - Youth Commission Coordinator and Missionary to the Baltic Republics & Belarus
3. What will a learn during a YOM Workshop?
Rather than a conference which consists of mostly one way communication through preaching, a
YOM workshop is designed to equip, instruct, and teach with combined practicum where the participants
have the opportunity to put into practice what they have just learned. This will ensure to a
higher degree that the teaching becomes integrated in the participants, and it is believed that there
is more chance of them bringing what they have learned home and have it become part of their life
4. What subjects will be covered during this YOM to Brussels?
- Spiritual Warfare / Authority
- Gifts of the Spirit
- Altar Ministry
- How to effectivily evangelise my community?
- What is my mission as an Apostolic Young person?
- How to pray with people on the streets?
5. Who can attend this event?
YOM Brussels is local event open to everyone. We especially encourage young people and youth workers/leaders/pastors to come and attend this event.
6. How does the program look like?
Our kick-off service will take place on Wednesday evening, 7pm. Then, from Thursday to Saturday, we will have morning teaching sessions, city outreach during the day and revival services in the evening, followed by awesome youth events.
7. Where can I stay?
You will stay at a very affordable and qualitative youth hostel (SleepWell) in the center of Brussels.
8. What will it cost me?
1. Your Stay: Your stay at the youth hostel will be 26.50€ / person / bed / night. The hostel provides single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms and rooms up to 6 beds. Breakfast and wifi is included in the price.
Your best option is to book the 6 bed - room. They are very spacious and provide for a very comfortable stay. So make sure to book one with your friends!
2. Your YOM Registration Fee: You will need to register online in order to participate at this event. Your registration fee is 50€. This price includes:
- Morning sessions breaks' snacks.
- Lunch (for thursday until saturday)
- Diner ( for wednesday until friday)
- Your transportation pass inside Brussels
9. How Do I pay my YOM Registration Fee?
You pay your registration fee of 50€ via a direct bank trasnfer. You can transfer your fee to The Rock Church Brussels directly. If this is not possible, please contact us at email@example.com
The Rock Church Brussels Account information:
Account Name: EGLISE LE ROCHER BRUXELLES
IBAN: BE53 0017 0262 6953
Reference: YOM Brussels Registration