YOUTH LOCK-IN 2013
Friday, October 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM - Saturday, October 26, 2013 at 8:00 AM (EDT)
You are invited to YOF LOCK-IN for Middle & High School Students on October 25 & 26 from 8 P.M. to 8 A.M. (No entry after 8:31pm). The evening will consist of interactive small group adventure zones, games, and praise! Please see the requirements below:
- Each parent/guardian must complete a permission slip/medical release.
- Registrants MUST come dressed in a white T-shirt and blue jeans.
- Dinner and Breakfast will be served.
- Each participant MUST be picked-up promptly at 8 A.M.
- Participants are allowed to bring one small bag with necessary toiletries.
- All electronics will be collected at the door and returned at the close of the lock-in.
- Students should bring a Bible.
- In case of an emergency, Parents may dial 404.344.3985 x244 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org