You're Certified: Now What? | 2017 OESBD Technical Assistance Training
You're Certified: Now What?
Instructors: Jasmine Jones, Manager, Community Relations & Outreach, OESBD
Pamela Danberg, Small Business Specialist, Outreach
Geared towards newly and previously certified firms who want to maximize their certification, source out strategic bid opportunities, and develop effective networking and negotiation strategies. Discover the wide range of resources available through local and federal programs that can help develop, sustain and grow your business.
This event is hosted by the Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development (OESBD) Community Relations and Outreach (CRO) section as part of the Technical Assistance Training Program. Through this program, OESBD provides small business and economic development support and specialized technical assistance.
It is our intent to afford all interested attendees the opportunity to attend business development training sessions hosted by Broward County’s OESBD. To ensure your participation, please note the following:
- These training sessions are FREE and open to the public; however, space is limited. We can accommodate up to 50 registered attendees for this session.
- Registration with Eventbrite is strongly encouraged to attend. We will give priority seating to pre-registered participants on a first come, first served basis.
- The class starts promptly at 3:00 PM and will run until 4:30 PM; please plan to check-in no later than 2:45 PM.
- Onsite registrants will be accommodated ONLY if there are any available seats remaining at the start of the training.
- Late arrivals may be turned away if there are no available seats.
For parking information, visit Government Center Parking Map
Please contact the event organizer with any questions by phone at 954-357-6400 or via email.