Join us for a FREE interactive event where we will DISCUSS what it takes to successfully start or buy a business of your own. Exisiting business owners share their expereinces and pre-entrepreneurs ask the questions they need answers to.
Our Roundtable will be made up of Small Business Experts including:
- Michael Liss -Corporate General Counsel & Franchise Attorney
- Howard Schwedel -Certified Career Transition & Franchise Selection Coach
- John Weiffenbach -Technology and Telecom Consultant
We will follow a unique interactive discussion approach that will allow us to learn more about each other and have more in-depth conversations than what you typically have in a seminar or networking group.
Who Should Attend?:
- Anyone in a Career Transition or considering a career change.
- Anyone with an interest in owning their own business or franchise
- Anyone who works with people who buy, sell or start businesses
- Anyone with experience they want to share about running their own business
Please contact Howard Schwedel by calling 847-207-3615 or Email Howard at HBS4Success@gmail.com with any questions or to learn more about this event.
Have questions about Your Own Business Roundtable? Contact Howard Schwedel
Save This Event
When & Where
Oak Brook Twenty Two Office Building
1211 W. 22nd Street
BOARD ROOM - 1st Floor next to elevators
Howard B. Schwedel - CEO and Certified Coach
Career Transition Coach
Job Search Coach
Franchise Selection Coach
Networking Master Coach
LinkedIn All Star