Redesign and Realize Your Meaningful Life and Work
December 1-2, 2016
Mercy Center, Burlingame, CA
We cannot find a new passion. We can only find better places for our passion to flourish. – Simon Sinek
- What makes you happy and brings joy and fulfillment in your work and life?
- What is the environment that best supports your full self-expression?
- What is the meaningful contribution you want to make?
This retreat is for you if you:
- Are already in transition and want help making a thoughtful instead of reactionary change
- Want clarity on what’s most meaningful to you that will empower you to make better choices
- Are experiencing dissatisfaction in areas of your life and are ready to do something about it
- Want time to reflect, relax, and thoughtfully consider what you want in the next stage of your life
Experience the power of women coming together in community to:
- Learn to express more of who you really are
- Discover your ideal environment in which to thrive
- Explore new ways of thinking about your work and contribution
Deeper learning is accelerated in a supportive community – we all have something to share and contribute to one another’s experience. In this retreat you will learn from and connect with other women on a similar path.
We envision this retreat as a starting place for your transformation. Depending on your specific needs, we invite you to participate in a variety of sessions over the next six months – through additional workshops, coaching, community engagement and your personal reflections. There is no requirement to continue. This work cannot be completed overnight. Uncovering meaning takes time. We are here to support you to go deep, discover, and realize the life you want.