Your Ideal Breast Comfort and Appearance
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
Too big, too small, too long? Different, asymmetric or missing after cancer surgery? Join us for a conversation with Emily Ridgway, MD, D-H plastic surgeon, as we discuss your options for achieving your ideal breast comfort and appearance. We will also tackle the role of cost and insurance options.
Emily Ridgway, MD, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Community Health Education
Save This Event
When & Where
Health Education: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center
Since 1991, the Women's Health Resource Center has welcomed many women seeking information and education about their health and the health of their loved ones. As a community service of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, we are committed to promoting preventive care and respecting women's wisdom in making informed health care decisions.