Do You Have Sellers Who Are Just Not Getting It Done?
• Tired of listening to your sales team's excuses for poor production and results?
• Concerned about the underachievers on your team who can sell during good times, but struggle when times get tough?
• Trying to develop a coaching plan that will produce measurable results?
• Frustrated with trying to recruit, hire and retain top sales
Now is a good time of year to assess your sales team: reinforce the behaviors of your top producers, “coach up” the lackluster performers and address the ones that, perhaps, shouldn’t be there at all!
In just two hours, you'll learn how to:
Separate the ones who can sell vs. the ones who will sell
- Develop coaching plans to improve individual and team performance
Properly supervise and motivate your sales team
Establish a profile for identifying and hiring new salespeople
- Manage your sales team's behaviors rather than their production
Reservations required: $49.00 (total) per person includes a copy of the new Sandler publication: "The Sales Coach's Playbook: Breaking the Performance Code."