San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Test Drive a Career in Business
Join us on March 2, 2013
Find out what it means to Major in Business.
The day begins with roundtables where parents and students can meet faculty and ask questions about Nichols business-focused programs.
Find out what it means to Succeed in Business.
After the rountable sessions there will be panel discussions with young business professionals who:
- Are Nichols College Alumni
- Majored in Business Administration
- Have excellent positions in business
Learn about Careers in Business.
At Nichols College, our focus is on providing students with the tools to succeed. Our programs can prepare you to become a successful professional. At the last session of the day we'll discuss topics like:
- Careers related to each Business concentration
- Professional Development Seminar
- Jobs offered to Nichols graduates
- How Nichols College helps its seniors enter the business field
- How a Nichols degree prepares graduates to enter fields other than business
Student-guided tours of campus will leave every five minutes following the event
This event fills up quickly so be sure to register early. You can register onine, by calling 1-800-470-3379 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Nichols College is a college of choice for business and leadership education as a result of its distinctive career-focused and leadership-based approaches to learning, both in and out of the classroom.